Each Online session is designed to help you achieve academic success at ISU.
Choose the appropriate session below. Each session will take approximately 45 minutes to complete.
In-person registration sessions are available for students after completion of the online session. To schedule please call Central Academic Advising in Pocatello (208-282-3277), in Idaho Falls (208-282-7800), in Meridian (208-373-1700), or in Twin Falls (208-736-2101). Students are encouraged to meet with an academic advisor regularly to check their schedule and progress.
- Do not rush through the session.
- Take your time to absorb and understand the information provided.
- Make note of any quesions you have and ask for clarification (E-mail: email@example.com ).
- You are welcome to return to any session at any time for a quick review.
- All incoming "New" Freshmen must complete the online Freshman Fundamentals of Advising and Registration (FFAR) session - Moodle login .
- All incoming Transfer students must complete the online Transfer Fundamentals of Advising and Registration (TFAR) session. - Moodle login.
- All students on Academic Probation(i.e. Academic Warning, Probation One, and Probation Two) must complete the online Probation Workshop - Students Taking Academic Responsibility (STAR).