Welcome to ISU!
After your application has been reviewed and you have been admitted to ISU:
- You will receive an email congratulating you on your admission and it will include your ISU user name and a link to set up your ISU BengalWeb account.
- Click on the link and set up your ISU account.
- You will also receive an Admissions Packet by US Postal Service with helpful information.
- Keep all admissions materials in a folder for future reference.
- Review these Important Terms and Definitions (PDF) you may not be immediately familiar with.
- For example: Thursday is represented as "R" in the Class Schedule, and likewise, Sunday is represented as "U".
- Complete the appropriate Fundamentals of Advising & Registration Session (FAR Session) or Workshop.
- Find out how to register for semester courses here. (PDF)
- So you've registered for classes. Now what?