Who Is My Advisor?
- Freshmen and Undecided Sophomores
Central Academic Advising (CAA)
is responsible for advising new freshmen, undecided sophomores, and pre-social work majors.
We provide freshmen and undecided sophomores with information about campus resources, offer help with schedules and degree planning,
and clarify campus policies and procedures.
Freshmen are encouraged to meet with a faculty mentor from their major area of interest to gain an understanding of the curriculum, graduation requirements, and opportunities in the discipline.
- Undecided Students
- Undecided students are encouraged to meet with a career counselor in the Career Center to investigate options. Students in Idaho Falls, Twin Falls, and Meridian may meet with an advisor at their campus.
- College of Technology Students
- All students in a Technology major should contact an advisor within Student Services at the
College of Technology.
- Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors
- Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors should meet with an advising representative from their declared major.