Professional Achievement Award
Professional Achievement Awards are presented annually to alumni of Idaho State University in recognition of significant professional achievement in a specific field or endeavor. These awards are conferred during Spring Commencement, allowing each recipient to lead the Commencement processional of their awarded college.
Nominations for Professional Achievement Awards are directed to and accepted by the individual college Deans and unit heads throughout the year. The deadline for submitting nominations for Spring Commencement is January 20th, 2017. Upon completion of the selection process in late February, award recipients will be notified.
Nominate a deserving Bengal alumnus today. Entries may be emailed to the respective college/unit Dean or sent by regular postal mail.
Qualifications for nomination:
- Must be an alumnus of Idaho State University.
- Must show significant success and/or accomplishment in nominating field.
- Must have been out of school for at least 10 years.
Criteria and materials reviewed by selection committees include:
- A completed nomination form.
- Three letters of support - one may be from the nominator.
- A current resume or vitae for the candidate and other supporting materials such as newspaper articles, publications, or other resources that speak to the candidate's achievements.
Most Recent Recipients - 2016
College of Arts and Letters - Fine Arts & Humanities
College of Arts and Letters - Social & Behavioral Sciences
College of Science and Engineering - Natural & Physical Sciences
College of Science and Engineering - Engineering
College of Education
College of Business
College of Pharmacy
Division of Health Sciences
School of Nursing
College of Technology