- All candidates for graduation are required to pay a non–refundable $20.00 graduation fee per degree and application.
- Failure to pay the graduation fee may prevent the release of any transcripts you may order.
- Log in to your BengalWeb account and click on your Finances tab to view payment options.
- Check or money orders should be made payable to Idaho State University.
- Mail check or money order to :
- Idaho State University Cashier's Office
- 921 S 8th Ave, Mail Stop 8219
- Pocatello ID 83209-8219
- Diplomas will be mailed via first class mail to the address you indicated on your graduation application.
- Updating your address on BengalWeb will not change where your diploma is mailed.
- Notify a Graduation Specialist in the Office of the Registrar of any changes in your diploma mailing address as soon as possible. Once the information for your diploma is sent to our diploma printing vendor, the mailing address cannot be changed.
- Students who secure minimum ISU grade point averages of 3.33 and also are in the top 10% of their respective college's graduating class graduate with honors. Those in the top 5% graduate with high honors.
- The base for honors and high honors designations will be determined from every December's graduating class and will then be applied to December, May and August graduations.
For General Information or Questions, Please Contact:
- ISU Graduation Specialists
- (208) 282-4874
- (208) 282-4225