Pass & No Pass Course Grades
To register for Pass/No Pass, a student must submit a completed Schedule Change Card to the Office of the Registrar during the published Add/Drop period for the term. In a full semester course, students may not change from credit to Pass/No Pass after the 10th day of class. In an 8 week course, students may not change from credit to Pass/No Pass after the 5th day of class.
- Option applies only to undergraduate courses.
- Credits earned under the Pass/No Pass option will not satisfy specific graduation requirements, but will count toward total credits required.
- Students must comply with established course prerequisites or obtain the permission of the instructor to attend.
- Students may not register for more than one Pass/No Pass course per semester.
- No credits are awarded for any course in which a NP grade is earned.