For years, the Career Center has given students and employers an opportunity to meet face-to-face through the On-Campus Recruiting Program. This time-saving, cost-effective service allows the employer to screen resumes from ISU students and alumni and choose candidates to interview for vacancies. For your convenience, the Career Center can handle most of the arrangements.
- Reserve an on-campus recruiting date by contacting the Career Center at (208) 282-2380.
- Students interested in interviewing with your organization will be asked to submit their resumes to the Career Center at about 3 weeks (desirable, but we are flexible) prior to your interview date.
- Please review and respond accordingly in your job announcement to the items listed in the Recruiting Guidelines.
- The Career Center will forward these resumes to you, allowing your organization to select candidates you wish to interview. Then, you will notify our office by faxing/phoning the names of selected candidates to (208) 282-4611/(208)282-2380. Also, you may wish to select a few alternates for your schedule.
- The Career Center will post the names of selected candidates prior to your visit. Students will sign up for interview times, and we will construct your interview schedule.
- Interviews will be scheduled to accommodate your interviewing needs throughout the morning and afternoon. Just let us know if you have a special request.