To help students make educated decisions regarding their program of study, and in compliance with the Federal Gainful Employment regulations, the Idaho State University College of Technology is required to report information for certificate and degree programs that are eligible for financial aid (Title IV eligible) and prepare students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation.
For the programs that fall under these regulations, the College of Technology provides information on the following:
- Program Costs – tuition/fees and books/supplies (may include additional costs)
- Normal time (completion) rate for each program
- Job placement rate for students completing each program
- Average loan debt incurred by students enrolled in the program
- Potential careers fields for program graduates
Please note: College of Technology is currently in the process of loading this information online in a format that will be easy for potential students to review. While this is being completed, you can access information regarding specific programs at the College by visiting O*NET, the nation's primary source for occupations, SOC codes, links to occupational profiles, and more.
We hope that this information is helpful to prospective students as you make your career and educational choices. For more detailed academic information regarding courses, pre-requisites and course offerings, please call Student Services at (208) 282-2622.