Business + Innovation + Growth 2014
WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA?
Do you have a bold, innovative, or novel idea for a business enterprise? The BIG2014 Competition is designed to educate entrepreneurs, inventors and students in eastern Idaho about early stage financing. Submit your BIG idea, perfect your pitch and compete for more than $5,000.
WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL?
- $5,000+ to Winners!
- Entries judged on presentation and viability
- Choose you track, *Collegiate or Community.
- *To participate in the Collegiate track at least one member of your team must be a full time student in eastern Idaho.
BIG Information & Sponsorship Opportunities:
- Contact Linda Martin, Grow Idaho Falls at 208.522.2014
Need BIG help?
- BIG mentors are available at the Idaho Small Business Development Center. For more information go to idahosbdc.org
BIG DAYS AHEAD
- Free Seminar to prepare for BIG. Invention to Venture will be held on February 18, 2014 from 2-8pm at Idaho State University, Salmon River Suite, 3rd Floor of the Pond Student Union Building. Contact Kevin Randolph at 1.415.999.6804 or Rick Paul at 1.208.282.3190 for further information.
RSVP: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/invention-to-venture-2014- tickets-10323494851
Round 1 March 3, 2014
- Submission Deadline and Registration at
- Choose your track (Collegiate or
Community) and set up an iStart account
- Upload 1-3 page Executive Summary to
- Upload <2 minute Elevator Pitch Video to
Semi-Finalists will be announced on or before
March 17, 2014
Round 2 April 3rd, 2014
- Semi Finals held at Idaho State University, College of Technology
- 10 minute presentation followed by Q&A Poster Session and Finalists Announced
Round 3 April 4th, 2014
- Finals held at Idaho State University, College of Business
- 12 minute presentation followed by Q&A Poster Session and Awards Ceremony