IDEP - Application
To participate in the Idaho Dental Education Program you must:
- Complete your AADSAS Application indicating: a) Idaho as your state of residency, b) Creighton as one of the schools you are applying for admission.
- Have a copy of your Dental Aptitude Test (DAT) scores sent to Creighton
- Complete the Creighton Supplemental Application with the appropriate fee.
- Have official transcripts from college course work submitted to Creighton as needed.
- Have your personal references or pre-dental committee evaluation sent to Creighton.
- Complete the Idaho Residency Certification form and return it to the IDEP office.
Once complete, your application will be considered jointly by the IDEP Admissions Committee and Creighton University Admissions Committee. To obtain full consideration by the IDEP admissions committee all information must be complete in the IDEP office by no later than January 1st of the year admission is desired. Due to the competitive nature of the application process, earlier application is strongly encouraged. In recent years, all 8 positions in the program are filled by the middle of December of the year prior to starting the program. Applications that are complete after January 1st will be considered only on a space available basis.