Admission Requirements for International High School Graduates
International High school graduates seeking assured admissions will meet the following requirements.
- Completed Undergraduate Application,
- 2.50 or better cumulative GPA,
- Secondary school (high school) diploma and transcripts (mark sheets),
- Official TOEFL, iBT or IELTS results, or completion of ELS Level 112 in the ELS Intensive English Language Program.
- Paid $40 application fee.
Students will be responsible for translation of any required documents not in English, by a certified translator.
Diploma and transcripts (mark sheets) must be originals or copies certified by the school principal or the controller of examinations. These documenets must be in official, sealed school envelope.
Official TOEFL, iBT or IELTS test scores must be sent directly by the testing organization.
Students who cannot meet the required TOEFL score of 173, iBT of 61 or IELTS score of 5.0 may be given conditional admission if they enroll in the ELS program.
Exemption from TOEFL/IELTS is possible for students from countries where English is the official medium of instruction. To see whether you qualify contact the admissions office at 208-282-2314.
SAT or ACT is not required for admission but encouraged.
All I-20ís are generated and tracked by the International Programs Office. If you have questions regarding this process please call 208-282-4320.