Idaho State University
921 S. 8th Ave, Mail Stop 8075
Pocatello, ID 83209-8075
- FINAL PROGRAM OF STUDY FORM. Must be turned into the Graduate School one semester prior to intended semester of graduation.
- PAYMENT OF $20 GRADUATION/DIPLOMA FEE. Must be paid prior to graduation. THIS MUST BE PAID AT THE GRADUATE SCHOOL OR THE REGISTRATION AND RECORDS, Campus Box 8075, Pocatello, ID 83209 OR THE REGISTRARíS OFFICE.
- CCOMPREHENSIVE WRITTEN EXAMINATIONS. Deadline varies by department. Must be completed before final oral defense.
- THESIS OR DISSERTATION DRAFT TO COMMITTEE MEMBERS. Copies in substantially final form must be given to all committee members, including GFR, at least 2 weeks prior to oral defense.
- ORAL EXAMINATION (NON-THESIS AND DISSERTATION/THESIS). Must be held no later than 2 weeks prior to graduation. An oral notification of the exam must be submitted to the Graduate School no later than one week prior to the exam.
- SUBMISSION OF FINAL THESIS OR DISSERTATION CLEARANCE TO GRADUATE SCHOOL. Required materials for thesis/dissertation clearance must be turned in TWO weeks after the oral defense.
- CHANGE OF GRADE FORMS FOR ALL INCOMPLETES. Must be received by the Registrar’s Office 2 weeks after the semester ends including those for 6650 Thesis and 6699/8850 Dissertation.
- TRANSFER OF CREDITS. Official transcripts to be used for transfer of credits from other institutions to apply to a degree program at Idaho State University must be received in the Graduate School at the completion of the course, or 2 weeks after the semester ends, whichever comes first.
- CAPS AND GOWNS. Information packets are available and can be picked up at the following locations: the ISU Bookstore, Registration and Records, and the Graduate School. For other information concerning caps and gowns, contact the ISU Bookstore at (208)282-3237.
- IF YOU DO NOT COMPLETE REQUIREMENTS for the intended graduation date, you must update your application information with the Graduate School.