Staff Council is an organization at Idaho State University representing all Classified and Non-classified employees, independent of other organizations. As representatives elected by staff employees, Staff Council represents staff interests at ISU and is the voice for staff when called on. Staff Council remains committed to working together with the administration, faculty and students for the betterment of Idaho State University.
The Staff Council Executive Committee consists of a President, President-Elect and Past-President.
Congratulations to the Spring 2016 Staff Council Professional Development recipients:
- Tracy Collum, Graduate School, $250
- Kristen Yates, Counseling and Testing Center, $250
- Jennifer Miesch, Counseling and Testing Center, $250
- Janna Graham, Student Success Center, $250
Congratulations to the Fall 2015 Staff Council Professional Development recipients:
- Jody Finnegan, Financial Aid and Scholarships Office, $300
- Jamie Howerton, Counseling and Testing Center, $300
- Jennifer Parrott, Facilities - Environmental and Safety, $400
Congratulations to the Fall 2013 Staff Council Professional Development recipients:
- Jacqueline Baergen, Central Academic Advising, $250
- Erin O'Leary-Jepsen, Molecular Research Core Facility, $250
- Janet Bala, Idaho Museum of Natural History, $250
- Amber Tews, Idaho Museum of Natural History, $250
Congratulations to the Spring 2013 Staff Council Professional Development recipients:
- Jody Finnegan, Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Elaine Foster, College of Education
- Sarah Hook, Facilities Services
Congratulations to the Fall 2012 Staff Council Professional Development recipients:
- Julie Thomspon, Counseling & Testing
- Austin Carter, Purchasing Services
Summer 2012 Staff Council Professional Development recipients:
- Sandra Shea, Office of Research
- Jodi Stuart, College of Technology
- Carey Jennings, Financial Aid Office
- Dawn Christiansen, Central Academic Advising
To apply for professional development funds you must be a full time or professional employee who has completed six months of service.
Professional Development Applications are accepted twice yearly. The Spring deadline is the first Monday in February and the Fall deadline is the first Monday in September.
Help the Scholarship Grow
Join us in expanding our current Staff Council Endowment! Currently dependents of classified employees are eligible to apply for and receive the Staff Council Scholarship, we want Non-Classified employees to contribute funds to expand the scholarship opportunity to dependents of both Classified and Non-Classified employees. Click here for additional information and a pledge card!