Evernote is an online storage site that allows you to capture and organize ideas and things you like, see and hear. You can create to do lists, save computer files, and clip web pages (refer to web note clipper video below). The information you collect can be organized into notebooks and shared with others through email, Facebook, or Twitter. Evernote can be downloaded and files synced on your desktop or other devices like the ipad and android.
A feature that sets Evernote apart from other storage programs is the ability to encrypt information (refer to the encrypt information video below). It is an option to keep personal information secure.
- 60 MB/month- FREE
- 1.6 GB/month + other features- $5/month or $45/year
Web Note Clipper -
Encrypt information -
- Clip web pages and URL’s.
- Encrypt files.
- Have access to Evernote on any device with internet access.
- Monthly memory limit per month.
- If you forget your password for encrypted files you won’t be able to access it.
- Can only view previous versions of a file if you purchase the premium package.