Inspiration is software that provides an easy, interactive way of developing brainstorms and outlines for papers and creating presentations. This program allows you to create diagrams and mind maps to organize ideas. The diagrams and mind maps will automatically be processed into an outline form that can be viewed at anytime during the brainstorm process. You can switch to the outline mode and continue the brainstorm process, and any changes made on the outline will be seen in on the diagram. When the brainstorm process is complete, the outline can be transferred to Word, and there you can start writing your paper. Diagrams and outlines can also be transferred to the presentation maker on Inspiration. Inspiration will take the main idea and subtopics and create a presentation outline.
- FREE trial
- Download or package (1 license)- $59.00
- Download w/ CD backup- $65.00
- Upgrade (download or package)- $35.40
(start at 1:10)
- Interactive and visual way to brainstorm ideas.
- Can switch between diagram and outline mode.
- Diagrams and outlines can be transferred into a presentation format.
- Cannot complete the whole writing process in Inspiration.
- It costs money to buy and upgrade.