Application Fees (Fall 2015)
- Application Fee $45.00
- ISU Graduate School $55.00 (Apply on-line to the Graduate School before you send in your MOT application)
- Acceptance/Seat Confirmation Fee $300.00*
- Address: MOT, Stop 8045, Pocatello, ID 83209
- The ISU Occupational Therapy Program accepts applications on a rolling basis, however, completed applications received by January 15th will receive preference for admissions. Further, receipt of a completed application by January 15th is required if an applicant wishes to be considered for a $1,500 Academic Merit Scholarship.
- MOT applications can be filed with a paper MOT Application or through Occupational Therapy Centralized Application (OTCAS). Visit www.otcas.org to apply.
- Please initiate your online application with the ISU Graduate School before applying to the MOT program.
- Academic and other credentials will be reviewed competitively and an interview may be required prior to acceptance.
- Applicants should be aware that although they may meet minimal entry-level requirements it does not guarantee acceptance into the program.
- While the MOT program does accept non-resident and international students, the majority of seats are given to qualified Idaho residents in accordance with the mission of the university.
Students will be selected on a competitive basis. Those who are offered seats in the program and who wish to attend should submit the Acceptance/ Seat Confirmation Fee at that time to ensure their seat is reserved.
* Acceptance/Seat Confirmation fee deducted from the tuition for the first semester