Welcome to the ISU DPT Program home page. We are understandably very proud of our DPT program.
-Jim Creelman, DPT Program Director
- >99% licensure exam pass rate over the 20+ year PT program lifetime
- Highly qualified faculty, including 6 board certified clinical specialists
- On-site faculty/student outpatient clinic
- Our dynamic curriculum provides:
- Integrated patient care learning experiences
- Inter-professional educational activities with the many other healthcare programs on campus
- Opportunity for international and non-traditional externships
- Affordable 34 month program, with small student-to-faculty ratio, within a safe and friendly community
- Abundant outdoor activities
- Mountain biking, hiking, skiing (cross country and downhill) and rock climbing only minutes away from campus
- Hunting, boating (including whitewater rafting and kayaking) and world class fly fishing nearby
- Two national parks within a few hours drive, and several more within a day's drive
PT in Motion magazine recently ranked Idaho in the top 5 states in which to practice PT
Don't miss out. come join us for your PT education!
The Doctor of Physical Therapy Program at Idaho State University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria , Virginia, 22314; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: email@example.com; website: http://www.capteonline.org.