During the academic year, the Instructional Technology Resource Center and the Office of Academic Affairs provide development opportunities for faculty involved in online instruction. These events focus on advances occurring in online education and cover such areas as best practices in pedagogy and course design, quality assurance, and new technologies. Content is varied so faculty at all levels of knowledge and experience with online education can benefit.
eISU Faculty Showcase
September 18, 2015, 1-3 p.m.
Lightning rounds, 15 minutes each:
- Voice Feedback - Nancy Devine
- New Gradebook - Michael Spall
- YouTube for Class Videos - Randy Stamm
- Lesson Tool - Gary Storie
- Accessible images in Moodle - Randy Stamm
- LMS Flexibility - Carolyn Bunde
Pocatello, Oboler Library, ITRC B17
Meridian, Room 509
Idaho Falls, CHE 208
Twin Falls, C91
We will encode this event and post on the eISU website after the event.
Light refreshments served.