eISU Proctoring Services for Students
STUDENTS: ISU provides proctoring services for students taking online exams. Proctoring requires communication between both instructor and student to determine an appropriate location, time, and proctor. Please make arrangements with your instructor at least one week prior to the examination to avoid scheduling conflicts.
ISU Proctoring Locations
The ISU Testing Center in Pocatello has 20 computer stations available for online/web-based testing. Faculty and students can have exams proctored by contacting the ISU Testing Center: email@example.com or 208-282-4907
ISU Centers offer onsite-proctoring services at the following locations:
- ISU Meridian - 1311 E. Central Drive Meridian, ID 83642 (208-373-1707 | Stefanie Shadduck)
- ISU Idaho Falls - Televised and Web Proctoring Services, 1776 Science Center Dr. Idaho Falls, ID 83402, TAB 115 (208-282-7892 | Cindy Hronek-Brush) This services is only available for ISU class proctoring and non-ISU proctoring should contact Counseling, Testing, and Career Services in Idaho Falls.
—Student Test Request Form
- ISU Idaho Falls - Counseling, Testing, and Career Services, 1784 Science Center Drive, Idaho Falls, ID 83402 Bennion Student Union Building in room 223, (208-282-7750 | Deb Byers)
- ISU Idaho Falls - Classroom and ADA Proctoring Accommodations, 1784 Science Center Drive, Idaho Falls, ID 83402 Bennion Student Union Building in room 202, (208-282-7706 | Brandyn Simmons)
- ISU Twin Falls - 315 Falls Avenue, Twin Falls, ID 83303 (208-736-2101 | Maggi Seipel)
Other Idaho Higher Education Institutions
Other Idaho higher education institutions can be used for proctoring, but may require additional fees. Please allow extra time when scheduling exams with other Idaho institutions. The following Institutions offer proctoring services: