Admission Requirements for International Students Without High School Diploma
International students without a high school diploma seeking conditional admissions will meet the following requirements.
- Completed Undergraduate Application.
- Composite score of at least 20 on ACT, or
- 1000 combined SAT verbal and Math score.
- Passing score on GED, or
- Compass score in English of at least 68 and Algebra score of at least 40.
- A TOEFL score of at least 500.
- (A TOEFL score of 500 may not be required depending on the ACT English score of SAT Verbal score.)
- Paid $40 application fee.
Some students will be exempted from the TOEFL requirement. Students who have an ACT English score of 18 or better, or an SAT Verbal score of 450 or better, or a COMPASS Writing score of 68 or better will be exempted from TOEFL.