Admission Requirements for International Transfer Students

Please note:

High school diploma and transcript (mark sheets) must be originals or copies certified by the school principal or the controller of examinations.

University and college students are required to mail official transcripts from all institutions they have attended. Please request each college or university you've attended to send official transcripts in a sealed envelope to the office of Undergraduate Admissions at the address listed below.

Students will be responsible for translation of any required documents not in English, by a certified translator.

All international post-secondary documents must go through an evaluation service approved by the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services, Inc. (NACES). Students need to provide the Office of Undergraduate Admissions with the official evaluation in addition to the official transcripts. For evaluations Idaho State Universityrecommends

Official TOEFL, iBT or IELTS test scores must be sent directly by the testing organization.

Completion of ELS Level 112 in the ELS Intensive English Language Program is an alternative to taking TOEFL.

Exemption from TOEFL/IELTS is possible for students from countries where English is the official medium of instruction. Or, where a student is transferring 26 or more credits from an institution within the U.S.A. To see whether you qualify contact the admissions office at 208-282-2314.

All I-20ís are generated and tracked by the International Programs Office. If you have questions regarding this process please call 208-282-4320.