Why Choose the ISU Fire Services Administration Program?
- FESHE-approved curriculum (Fire and Emergency Services Higher Education)
- All courses taught by ranking fire officers
- All classes are online and feature live interaction with your instructor
- Attend class from home or from work….from anywhere!
- Recorded classes mean you never really have to miss a class
- Affordable in-state tuition for all online classes regardless of residence
- Associate and Bachelor degrees keep your career path open
- Regionally-accredited university offering credits and degrees accepted everywhere
Fire Services Administration
As a result of the rapid changes in firefighting and the administrative duties currently being experienced in the field, academic degrees are being sought by those who have chosen firefighting as a career. Idaho State University’s Associate and Bachelor of Science Degree's in Fire Service Administration (FSA) strives to enhance a student's knowledge base as well as to prepare them for organizational leadership positions.
The United States Fire Academy Fire and Emergency Service Higher Education (FESHE) annual conferences led to formulation of a National Fire Science Curriculum Committee (NFSCC) working to attain the following objectives:
Learn More about Fire Services Administration