Alternative Lender List
Below is a list of lenders that offer loans to students to help supplement college costs not covered by federal financial aid. Idaho State University does not have any Preferred Lender arrangements with any private loan originators. You are strongly encouraged to apply for federal student aid with the FAFSA form before applying for these additional private loans.
Caution: Ask for a Disclosure Statement from the lender you choose for the loan you are interested in.
Citizens One Student Loan
- Loan Disclosure - https://www.citizensone.com/student-loan-disclosures.html
- Loan Disclosure - Request from Commerce Bank
Discover Student Loans
- Loan Disclosure - https://www.discover.com/student-loans/help/download-student-loan-forms.html
Mountain America Credit Union
- Loan Application and Disclosure..www.macu.com
- Student just reside on one of operating states: Utah, Idaho, Arizona, New Mexico, and Nevada.
- Loan Disclosure...Request from LendKey before signing.
- Smart Option Student Loan
- Loan Disclosure..Application and Solicitation Disclosure
U-fi Student Loans
- Eligible Schools - www.u-fi.com/studentloans/eligibleschools
- Loan Disclosure - Request from U-fi Student Loans
Union Federal Private Student Loan
- Loan Disclosure...
Wells Fargo Bank
- Collegiate Loan
- Loan Disclosure.. https://wfefs.wellsfargo.com/terms/AppDisclosureFilter
Caution.. If you are interested in different loans, you should always request your lender to provide you with a disclosure statement for the loan you are considering.