Check Your Financial Aid Status
Once admitted to ISU the students can access their financial aid application and award information through BengalWeb. We encourage you to frequently review your status online before contacting Financial Aid. The follow Financial Aid information can be viewed online:
- Financial Aid required documents and current status
- Financial Aid award status
- View Financial Aid award
- Accept/Decline your Financial Aid
- Report "Outside Resources" and scholarships
- Prior Financial Aid award
Instructions for Viewing Financial Aid Status in BengalWeb
Student can access BengalWeb if they have been admitted to ISU. If you are having trouble logging in, for assistance contact IT services at (208) 282-HELP or email@example.com. Once you are logged in to BengalWeb, locate the "Finance" tab. The center column contains Financial Aid Status information.
- "Financial Aid Requirements" ... Incomplete requirements will delay your award - Instructions
- View remaining application requirements, access online documents to complete, and view financial aid requirements history
- A green check indicates a requirement has been received (may still be in review); a red flag means something still needs to be submitted/completed
- Students can see remaining requirements in the next five to ten business days by checking the channel again; e-mail notification will also be sent reminding them to view updates on BengalWeb
- "My Financial Aid" - Instructions
- View award information as processing is completed
- Review awards, status of application, satisfactory academic progress, and holds
- Once an award has been determined, students must access BengalWeb to review and actively Accept their Financial Aid Award.
- "Student Work-Study Balance" - Instructions
- Balances only appear after award-year employment begins each fall.
- Displays remaining work-study balance, placement, and supervisor contact information
Questions? Contact the Financial Aid Office at (208) 282-2756, firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit us on 3rd floor of Museum Bldg. For technical difficulties contact the IT Service Desk at 282-4357(HELP) or email@example.com.