e-Signature for Federal Perkins Loans
A master promissory note for your Federal Perkins Loans needs to be electronically signed upon agreeing to accept a Perkins Loan. This ten year loan note is only signed one time UNLESS you leave school for 1 year or more.
Process to electronically sign Promissory Note
- Log onto: www.ecsi.net
- Click on "Are you a STUDENT"
- Under the heading: e-Signatures CLICK on sign a Promissory Note
- Click on Idaho State University
- Read the statement. FAFSA PIN NUMBER REQUIRED.
- Start by clicking on "begin the electronic signature process".
- After you have completed, print off a copy for your records.
- Your loan disbursement will be part of ISU's TranPay processing.