Posted November 30, 2009
ISU Coming Events:
The Idaho State University Office of University Relations distributes this events calendar to let the media and public know about upcoming non-athletic events at the University. This information is intended to be released in print and broadcast events calendars. Various events calendars with more complete information are available online at the Web site www.isu.edu/calendar. A copy of this release can also be accessed via ISU’s home page at www.isu.edu. Information about ISU athletic events is available at http://isubengals.cstv.com/. The area code for all phone numbers is 208 unless otherwise noted. The phone number for University Relations is 282-3620.
Friday, December 4
Saturday, December 5
• ISU Senior High Honor Band and the ISU Symphonic Band: This free concert will be held at 4 p.m. in Goranson Hall located in the lower level of the ISU Fine Arts Building. For more information, call the ISU Department of Music at 282-3636.
• Idaho State Children's Choir: This free concert will be held at 7 p.m. in Goranson Hall located in the lower level of the ISU Fine Arts Building. For more information, call the ISU Department of Music at 282-3636.
Monday, December 7
• Theatre ISU Present “Children's Readers' Theatre – Cootie Shots”: Performance at 7:30 p.m. in the Beverly B. Bistline Thrust Theatre in the Stephens Performing Arts Center. For more information, call 282-3595.
Tuesday, December 8
• A Rockapella Holiday: This concert will be held at 7:30 p.m. at the Jensen Grand Concert Hall in the Stephens Performing Arts Center. Tickets are $32 lower level and $28 upper level. To purchase tickets call the Stephens Performing Arts Center Box Office at 282-3595 or visit www.idahostatetickets.com.
Wednesday, December 9 through Friday, December 11
• DANSON in Concert: ISU Dance club presents DANSON in concert at the Stephens performing arts Center, in the Rogers Black Box Theatre. No admission is required, although a $5 donation is requested at the door. Doors open at 7, and the performance starts at 7:30 p.m. for more information, call
Thursday, December 10
• College of Technology December Graduation Ceremony: College of Technology students who applied for December Graduation, along with their families and friends, are invited to the ceremony to be recognized for their accomplishments.
Friday, December 11
• Idaho State Civic Symphony Concert: “Holiday Pops” will be performed at 7:30 p.m. in the Jensen Grand Concert Hall in the L.E. and Thelma E. Stephens Performing Arts Center. Visit www.thesymphony.us or call Sue Parker at (208) 234-1587 for more information.
• Graduate Student Second Friday: The Graduate Student Association will host its monthly Second Friday event in the Rendezvous Complex, suite A. For more information, contact Cynthia Pemberton at (208) 282-3140 or email@example.com
Monday, December 14, through Friday, December 18
• ISU Finals Week
Wednesday, December 16
• Kurt Bestor Christmas: This concert will be held at 7:30 p.m. at the Jensen Grand Concert Hall in the Stephens Performing Arts Center. Tickets are $36 lower level and $32 upper level. To purchase tickets call the Stephens Performing Arts Center Box Office at 282-3595 or visit www.idahostatetickets.com.
Friday, December 18
• Last Day of Fall Semester.
Thursday, December 24, 2009 through Friday, January 1, 2010
• ISU offices closed for Christmas and New Year Holidays.