Posted January 8, 2010
This advocacy program provides supportive assistance to students, staff and faculty who suffer the effects of relationship violence, sexual assault, stalking or other crimes.
• CRISIS LINE (282-HOPE) and information;
• On-campus advocates for students, faculty, and staff;
• Resources and referrals for survivors and the family and friends close to them;
• Court advocacy, including assistance with protection orders;
• Campus and community education;
• Internship opportunities for ISU graduate and undergraduate students.
For more information visit www.isu.edu/andersoncenter/projecthope or call (208) 282-HOPE (4673).