Posted September 7, 2012
Immediate openings are available for low-cost psychological and behavioral health services at the Idaho State University Psychology Clinic, located on the fifth floor of Garrison Hall on the ISU Pocatello campus.
• therapy for adults and youth with depression, anxiety, or other emotional disorders;
• family therapy for pre-adolescent children who fight or disobey;
• treatment for children with difficulty attending school or experiencing distress while at school and children showing reluctance or unwillingness to speak;
• treatment for women with symptoms of depression during pregnancy or the postpartum period;
• neurocognitive screening and evaluation.
There is no charge for the Clinic's initial intake session. The ISU Psychology Clinic is a university training clinic.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call (208) 282-2129.