Posted July 26, 2013
Do you want to explore a new topic? Get a taste of college academic life?
Applying for admission as a undergraduate non-degree seeking student:
• allows you to take up to 7 credit hours.
• takes less than 15 minutes to complete.
• does not require you to submit transcripts from other institutions
that you've attended.
• it's free to apply!
If you are looking to take just one or two undergraduate courses, applying as a non-degree student may be a great option for you.
It really is that quick and easy!
Most all non-degree applicants are admitted and can register for ISU undergraduate courses within 3-5 days after receiving their BengalWeb ID and password.
Don't delay - apply online today.
• The non-degree application process differs for international or graduate students. Contact the International Programs Office or Graduate School for details.
• Non-degree applicants are not eligible for financial aid.
• Undergraduate courses that have a prerequisite course(s) may require special permission from the department in order to register.
• If you decide to pursue a degree at ISU at a later date, you will need to apply for admission and submit the appropriate degree-seeking application, fee and all required transcripts and test scores.