Posted January 25, 2008
Doctoral students under faculty supervision provide services.
The following services are available:
1) therapy for panic/anxiety, depression, trauma or other emotional disorders;
2) parent-child interactional treatment for child behavior problems;
3) assessments for patients who have medical conditions that might disrupt cognitive functioning or memory;
4) family and couples therapy including treatment for sexual dysfunction; and,
5) substance abuse treatment.
There are immediate openings with the start of the spring semester. There is no charge for an initial consultation. For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call 282-2129.