ISU Health Fair 2016 - Celebrating 35 Years
ISU Student Union Building March 17 & 18| 7:00am – 1:00pm
• Over 70 learning centers, health booths and displays
• Medication evaluation provided by the pharmacy students.
• Foot care clinical provided by the ISU Nursing students.
• PMC laboratory services and interpretation of lab results provided by clinical lab students
• Community vendors promoting a wide range of health and nutrition services
• Hearing screening.
Discounted Laboratory Services at Portneuf Medical Center
777 Hospital Way
Main Admissions Entrance, Ground Level
(Please check in at Admissions desk prior to lab draw.)
March 1–31 | 7am–3pm | Mon–Sun
Lab results will be available for pick-up March 17 & 18 at the ISU Health Fair.
Some tests require 12-14 hour fasting.
• Chemistry Profile
• Lipid Profile
• Complete Blood Count
• Thyroid Function Screen
• Insulin Level
• Prostate Cancer Test
For more information, contact Stephen Wright, firstname.lastname@example.org or 208.282.4220.
Learning Centers, Health Booths & Displays