ISU Housing

Under 18 Addendum

Please print and fill out the Under 18 Addendum and then fax it to 208-282-3786, scan it and email it to, or mail it to University Housing, 921 S. 8th Ave, Stop 8083, Pocatello, ID 83209.

Housing Maintenance Request Forms

To complete a maintenance request for Housing. Please complete the following steps:

1. Log into your Bengalweb account

2. Click on the University Resources tab

3. Click on the maintenance request link in the University Housing Channel. At this point you will be on the Maintenance Request form and you will be able to enter in the description of your request.

Notice to Vacate

If you are planning to move, you need to fill out a Notice to Vacate form at least 30 days before you check out, in order to avoid extra charges. You can fill out this form electronically by selecting the link for the apartment complex where you live and it will be sent to your Building Manager and the Housing Office.

Housing Notice to Vacate Form



921 South 8th Avenue
Pocatello, Idaho, 83209