Student Records: transcripts, degree verification, etc.
Call (208)282-2661 Or:

Updated on
13 October, 2017

Frequently Asked Questions

What are records and non-records?

How do I manage records?

How can I get rid of old records?

How can I tell if records are permanent?

How do I transfer permanent records?

Additional record related questions