Student Records: transcripts, degree verification, etc.
Call (208)282-2661 Or:

Updated on
13 October, 2017

Transferring Records to University Archives

Before preparing an Approval to Transfer Records to University Archives form, it must be determined that the records you want to transfer qualify as permanent. Refer to the State Board of Education, Higher Education Records Retention Schedule of the Records Management Guide, or contact the Records Manager if you have questions.

Preparing the Records