ISU International Programs uses an express mail service, E-Ship Global, that will allow you to receive your I-20 packet through FedEx in 5-7 business days. Requesting your packet to be sent through E-Ship Global is at YOUR expense and your credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover cards only) will be charged upon requesting the service. Estimated cost for shipping is between $40.00 and $70.00. To request express mailing of your packet, go to https://study.eshipglobal.com (works best with Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox browsers)
Courier service is only available through E-Ship Global. You must use the website provided above - do not go through the FedEx website directly. There is no need to contact us after you schedule your shipment. E-Ship Global will notify our office of your shipment request.
When you use E-Ship Global, you will create a user name and password to create an account. To request shipment, you will need your exact mailing address, e-mail address, phone number, and credit card information. You may request shipment either to your foreign address or to a U.S. address.
- When prompted for your student ID please enter uemsid-xxxx (also found by clicking the small blue (?) button).
- If your I-20 will be sent to a U.S. address, please include the name of the person at that address.
- Please pay close attention to the information submitted, as errors will result in a delay.
- If you experience any difficulty in registering and processing the shipment, please use the "Help" link in the site for step-by-step instructions.
- If you have additional questions about how to use this service, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.