Immigration Check-in and New Student Orientation
The ISU International Programs Office welcomes the new international students for the 2016/2017 academic year. We are delighted to have you join Idaho State University and look forward to meeting, and getting to know you
The Immigration Check-In session is MANDATORY for international new AND transfer students of all degree levels (IEI, undergraduate and graduate). Immigration rules require that we inform you of the rules and regulations required by your visa status
WHEN: August 18th beginning at 8:00a.m.
WHERE: Salmon River Suites in Pond Student Union Building (SUB)
What to Bring
- Copy of your passport picture page
- Copy of your F-1 or J-1 visa (and entry stamp) - except Canadian citizens
- Copy of your I-20 or DS-2019
- Print out of your electronic I-94 form
- Please visit www.cbp.gov/i94 to print your I-94 after you have arrived in the United States.
- If you have F-2 or J-2 dependents (spouse and/or children) who traveled with you to the US, bring a copy of their passport picture pages, I-20 (or DS-2019) forms, visas, and a copy of their electronic I-94 forms printed from www.cbp.gov/i94
Please click on Immigration Registration button below to register for the event
New Student Orientation
New Student Orientation is expected of all new students at Idaho State University. This includes transfer students and exchange students! New Student Orientation is organized by UNDERGADUATE or GRADUATE student status
WHEN: August 18-21, 2016
WHERE: Check-in on Cadet Field at 1 pm on August 18 (after immigration check-in process is completed)
Please click REGISTER NOW to signup for New Student Orientation.Registration is required
Note: Graduate students will have their orientation on August 16th. Please check the Gruaduate School website for details
Click for NSO Schedule.