- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org
- National Suicide Prevention Resource Center, www.sprc.org
- Suicide prevention action network of Idaho: http://www.spanidaho.org
- Better Todays. Better Tomorrows. For Children's Mental Health.
- Join your local SPAN chapter (www.spanidaho.org)
- Attend a suicide prevention training in your community. (email@example.com)
- Email your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to receive periodic updates on suicide prevention outreach and activities
This program is NOT intended to and does NOT provide crisis intervention. If you are in crisis, or have concerns about a loved one, call 1-800-273-TALK or go to http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org
This document was developed under a grant 1U79SM059188-01 REVISED from the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) of the U. S. Department of Health and Human Services, (DHHS). The contents are the sole responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of DHHS.