Web Conferencing Using Zoom
Zoom is a web conferencing system (video centric) with video, audio, whiteboard, chat, application sharing, polling, breakout rooms and other tools to engage students in a synchronous (live) online environment. Our ISU Zoom license has been enabled with end-to-end encryption to facilitate HIPAA based compliance requirements.
Beginning Fall 2016 all courses in Moodle ISU can add a Zoom session using the Add an activity or resource within your Moodle course, if you have a Zoom Pro account. Individuals with a Zoom Basic account will not be able to create the session in Moodle, however you would be able to add the link.
Getting Started with Zoom
- Request an ISU Zoom Account (Faculty Only)
- Getting started on a Mac and PC
- Audio, Video, Sharing and Recording
- Access your ISU Zoom Account
- 24/7 Live Online Chat Support - Navigate to the Zoom Help Center and click on the Blue Help icon located on the bottom of the website for live chat support
- Manage your ISU Zoom Account
Creating a Zoom Session
For more information about using Zoom contact the ITRC.