- SAGA is a student club whose mission it is to promote and advance LGBTQ issues and awareness on campus. It also serves as a social network for LGBTQ students to meet their peers, as well as a great stepping stone to being involved on campus. For more information, please click here (redirects to the main SAGA page) or contact the Involvement Center at 208-282-3451.
- Feminist Alliance (ISUFA): While primarily a student club focused on issues on feminism and its place at ISU, ISUFA is a great ally to the LGBTQ community, as well as an unofficial sister organization to SAGA, with collaboration between the groups occurring frequently. For more information, please contact the Involvement Center at 208-282-3451.
Other Campus Resources
- Division of Student Affairs
- Janet C. Anderson Gender Resource Center
- Genesis Project (GP): An organization housed here on campus in the Student Health Center, GP is a CDC program designed to raise awareness for sexually transmitted diseases and infections, especially HIV/AIDS, among the MSM, or men who have sex with men, community in southeast Idaho. It is designed for men who identify as gay, bisexual, or curious, as well as those who engage in any sexual activity with other men. They host weekly Monday events at the GP Space, as well as weekly coffee nights every Wednesday night at Main Street News and Coffee. For more information, visit their website here (link) or their Facebook (link).