Idaho State University - Meridian
Library - Meridian
Molly Montgomery, Asst. Professor
Health Sciences Librarian
- ISU shares library space with the Renaissance High School in the Meridian Center across from the Cafeteria.
- Please contact the Health Science Center front office staff (373-1700) regarding hours and if you have any questions or concerns.
- Four ISU computers are available for research purposes. Log in with your Bengal ID number and last name; no ISU computer account is required.
- A small collection of print books and journals is available; all are included in the Libraries' catalog.
- Online books and journals are available via the Libraries' catalog and A-Z Journal List.
Services from the ISU Libraries in Pocatello
- Book delivery to the ISU Meridian Center is provided at no charge. Book delivery to a home or work address is available for a small fee; see Get an Oboler Library Book for more information.
- Online delivery of print journal articles available in Pocatello is provided at no charge to ISU Meridian students, faculty and staff. Please check the A-Z Journal List to ensure articles are unavailable online before submitting a request.
- Interlibrary loans of items not owned by ISU Libraries are available at no charge to ISU Meridian students, faculty and staff. Please check the Libraries' catalog or A-Z Journal List before submitting a request.
- Health/medical research assistance is provided by Idaho Health Sciences Library staff. All other research assistance is provided by the Oboler Library Reference Department.
Local Resources Available for ISU-Meridian Students
Boise State University, Albertson's Library
Address: 1910 University Drive, Boise ID 83725-1430
Telephone: Reference (208) 426-3301; Circulation Desk: (208) 426-1204
Web Page: http://library.boisestate.edu
Note: ISU Boise students may check materials out from the Albertson's Library; take your driver's license and ISU ID card to the Circulation Desk to obtain a BSU Library Permit.
Other Area Health Science Libraries
Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center, Kissler Family Health Sciences Library
Address: 1055 North Curtis Road, Boise, ID 83706
Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Telephone: (208) 367-3993
Fax: (208) 367-2702
Call ahead for copying charges, etc.
St. Luke's Health System Libraries
Address: 190 East Bannock, Boise, ID 83712
Telephone: (208) 381-2276
Fax: (208) 381-4317
Web Page: http://www.stlukesonline.org/medlib/
Check Web page or call ahead for hours, copying charges, etc.