Dentistry - Meridian
Delta Dental of Idaho Dental Residency Clinic at Idaho State University-Meridian Health Science Center (Idaho State University Family Dentistry) 1311 E. Central Drive (north side of I-84 between Locust Grove and Meridian roads) Meridian, Idaho 83642
Tuesday-Friday 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM and 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Web link: IAGD Program
Service & Fees
We provide general dental care services, including oral surgery, implants, endodontics (root canals), prosthodontics (crowns, bridges and dentures), hospital dentistry, pediatric dentistry and preventive care.
We accept most insurance plans, including Medicaid for children and disabled adults, and we offer a sliding fee scale discount based upon family income.
Facilities, Equipment and Technology
Twelve treatment rooms, panoramic and digital radiography with local ICAT scan access and leading edge sterilization.
Benefit to Students
Our licensed general dentist residents receive training and experience in many areas beyond the dental school level and standards. The clinic is mentored by local specialists and general dentists with additional areas of expertise.
Professional Service Contributions
Continuing education courses and seminars, available to the local professionals, are offered at various times during the residency year.
• Brian Crawford, DDS (Program Director)
• Terry Brady, DDS (Co-Site Director)
• Pamela Powell, DMD (Co-Site Director)
• Steven Bruce, DMD
• Brent Chapman, DDS (Endodontics)
• Michael DaBell, DMD (Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery)
• Ryan Doyle, DDS
• Wayne Ellis, DDS (Endodontics)
• Monte Eppich, DDS (Site Mentor-Council, ID.)
• Richard Ferguson, DDS (Periodontics)
• Scott Freeman, DMD (Pediatrics)
• Paul Lambert, DDS (Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery)
• Jack Matunas, DDS (Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics)
• Joel Newton, DDS (Periodontics)
• Linda Ruppel, DDS (Prosthodontics)
• Braden Stauts, DDS (Prosthodontics)