Radiographic Sciences

Admissions Procedures, Declaration of Major, Transfer Courses.

Declare major
To declare Radiographic Science as your major please download the form from the above link. Make sure you view the form with acobat reader or it will be difficult to fill out correctly. Once completed you can either save it and email it to Janet Alvarez or print it off and bring to the office. Please allow a few days for the process to complete. Janet's email address is:

Admissions Procedures/Criteria(PDF)
Here you can find out what it takes, and who is eligible for the program.

Admissions Application (PDF):

Here you will find the application for admission to the Radiographic Science Program. This link will become active in early December and will be active until the due date passes, which is May 15th of the year you plan to apply. Please fill out the application online and then print it off and either mail to the department or bring it with the application fee.

Idaho State University
Department of Radiographic Science
921 S 8th Ave. Stop 8002
Pocatello, ID 83209-8002

In addition please note that we do require an OFFICIAL ISU TRANSCRIPT and all other OFFICAL COLLEGE TRANSCRIPTS be sent to the above address.

Have you ever been convicted of a felony or misdemeanor? The American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) may prohibit you from taking the certification examination if you have been convicted of a felony or misdemeanor. You should contact the ARRT to establish your eligibility if you have any doubt. (ARRT, 1255 Northland Drive, St. Paul, MN 55120-1155, Phone: (651) 687-0048)

Transfer equivalency courses ISU verses BYUI

Transfer equivalency courses ISU verses CSI

Contact the WebMaster.     Last Modified: 02/28/17