Youth Development Center (YDC)
The YDC is a day treatment center for high-risk juvenile offenders in Bannock County operated by the Intensive Supervision Unit of Juvenile Probation. Their mission is to reduce recidivism by:
- Holding youth accountable for their actions
- Developing skills in education and pre-vocational areas
- Ensuring protection of the community through probation monitoring
- Addressing areas of special needs through a therapeutic community and community support providers
- Reintegrating youth into their communities through community service
Interns are needed at the YDC to mentor students while studying for their GED/Diploma and to provide positive role models.
- Background Check
If interested, contact Jason Dye at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anthony Hoskin, PhD
Department Main Office
Phone: (208) 282-2170