The Advisee List feature is only available for those who have been officially designated an "advisor" for one or more students in Banner (ISU's administrative computing system).
Note: In cases when an individual has been designated an advisor for a very large group of students, the Advisee List feature will not work (it is not designed to handle very large quantities of data). If you fall into this category, please look up information by clicking on the Student Information Menu link or the Faculty & Advisors Menu link instead.
- Log in to BengalWeb, and go to the Faculty Tools channel on the Academics tab. Click Advisee List.
- The Select Term screen appears. Select term for which to view advisees, and then click Submit.
- The Advisee Listing screen appears.
- Click student name to view address, phone, and additional student information.
- Click email icon to the right of student ID to send email to the student. Note: To send email to a student using Gmail, right click on icon, select "Copy Email Address" (or "Copy Shortcut" if using Internet Explorer), and then go to Gmail. Choose Compose Mail, and paste address into new message.
- Click View under Student Information column to see General Student Information screen, including registration status, residency, student type, class, advisor, and curriculum. Links to Student Schedule, Addresses and Phones, and Email Addresses are also provided.
- Click View under Holds column to see any existing holds.
- Click View under Test scores column to see any available test scores.
- Click View under Transcript column to obtain student transcript. Select Transcript Level and Transcript Type, and then click Display Transcript.
- Degree Evaluation (Degree Audit) is not
yet available. This feature will allow automatic tracking of
requirements for degrees. System setup will take place during 2011.