- Login to BengalWeb
- Click on the Academics link (left), then find the Faculty Grade Asignment portlet.
- Click on the drop-down arrow and choose Mid-Term grades.
- Click on the icon in the Status column for the class you wish to grade.
- A new tab will open. Make sure it says Mid Term Grades at the top.
- In the Grade column for each student, choose the grade you wish to assign. ISU policy requests only unsatisfactory grades for graduates and undergraduates be submitted at mid-terms. However, Banner allows faculty to submit other grades if desired.
- When you are done, click Submit. A checkmark box appears on the Mid Term Grades page.