Spring Semester route schedule changes are in progress. Fill out this survey to give us your input. Stay tuned for more details.
- The schedule for the Spring, 2016 buses may remain the same as in the past. Payment is due no later than January 11, 2016.
- If you want your pass mailed to you, you must send your
payment with a stamped, self addressed envelope to:
ISU Commuter Express
921 South 8th — Stop 8137
Pocatello, ID 83209
Thank you for your interest in Idaho State University Commuter Express. We are a non-funded organization which depends solely on ticket sales for revenue. Our system is driven by commuter students, and currently services Idaho Falls and Blackfoot. We operate only while ISU is in session, which includes Fall and Spring terms.
Commuter Express offers services in Idaho Falls at the
Parking Office in the Bennion.
Winter bus closure information may be obtained in the following ways:
- Calling the closure line at 282-3936
- Listening to the following radio stations: Idaho Falls/Blackfoot: 93AM, Z103, KLCE, KMGI 102.5FM
- Calling the ISU Commuter Bus Department at 221-0465
The above entities will be notified by 6:00 AM should the bus routes be cancelled. Once on campus, should school close, the buses will continue to run on their regular schedule.
Please contact our office should you have further questions.
Comments or questions about the web site? Please e-mail us or stop by and let us know what you would like to see.