Online Courses Taught by Dr. Bunde
Criteria and Help for Online Courses
For information about requirements for admittance in an online class click here
- Students cannot enroll in an in-person lecture section with my online lab section. Students must enroll in both my online lecture and online lab sections.
- Students cannot enroll in 3301 and 3302 simultaneously. Online A&P students must successfully complete 3301 before taking 3302.
- Students cannot be enrolled in either 3301 or 3302 and 3305 simultaneously.
Please note: ISU has recently updated their policy for students with disabilities:
Idaho State University is committed to providing equal opportunity in education for all students. If you have a diagnosed disability or if you believe you have a disability (physical, learning, hearing, vision, psychiatric) that might require reasonable accommodation in this course, please contact the Disability Services Center, Rendezvous Building, Room 125 (282-3599) or on the web. It is the responsibility of students to contact instructors during the first week of each semester to discuss appropriate accommodations.
|Information for Online Courses|
|Course||Course Information Packs||Textbook Info|
IN PERSON Anatomy & Physiology I
Fall 2016 BIOL3301-02, CRN 10171 - click here
Education building room 243
Lab is in person on Pocatello campus
Online Anatomy & Physiology I
My online section will not be taught Fall 2016, but will be offered again in Spring 2017
iPad users click here
|Get Ready for A&P|
Online Anatomy & Physiology II
Resources for taking an online course:
- Test & download browser plugins
- Check Flash video format for lectures (FlashPlayer required)
- Check Flash Shockwave format for lectures (Shockwave required)
- Moodle help
- Gmail help
- Google calendar help
- Required plugins
- Tips for being an online student